UnTour Food Tours is excited to be the first non-restaurant partner in the history of Chi Fan For Charity! This annual event – the largest F&B charity event in Asia – brings together restaurants and diners to create set menus – all proceeds are donated to two awesome charities. In 2016, CFFC Shanghai raised RMB 230,000. See details below for how to join UnTour as we make history as the first food tour participant at CFFC.
- What: Night Eats + Wine Pairing Tour + CFFC After-Party
- When: November 18 @ 6:30pm
- Why: To eat good food, drink delicious Chinese boutique wine AND raise money for Shanghai Sunrise & World Academy for the Future of Women
- How Much: RMB 650 per person (100% of all ticket sales go directly to the charity partners)
- How to Book: Email UnTour Food Tours at email@example.com to secure your spot. There’s only 4 spots left!
- Special Perks: Tour will include a special pure hairy crab xiaolongbao tasting and your guide will be UnTour’s Founder.
Already signed up for Chi Fan For Charity? UnTour also donated a raffle prize to the after-party, so keep an eye out for that!
About The Event
About Chi Fan For Charity: Chi Fan for Charity is the largest food and beverage event for charity in Asia, with sister events having previously taken place in Beijing and Hong Kong. This is their seventh year in Asia. Ticket prices include a meal, drinks pairings and entrance to the event where CFFC raises even more money for these fantastic charities where collectively the event has raised over 5.7 million RMB for over 20 diverse charities so far.
About Shanghai Sunrise: Shanghai Sunrise focuses on raising funds for educational scholarships for underprivileged and at-risk people, in an effort to break cycles on poverty in Shanghai
About World Academy for the Future of Women: WAFW prepares students for leadership in gender equality and social justice.